Linux System Engineer
Full Remote | Full Time
Job Offer Information
Linux System Engineer
Through our Netsons brand, we are looking for a remote full Linux System Engineer to join our team.
What will be your job?
Managing and developing IT solutions will be the main task.
Being autonomous and responsible, and communicating with the rest of the team will be very important in order to achieve the goal.
The job is fully remote, with flexible hours, and it is possible to work from anywhere in the world.
You will be responsible for the management and complete cycle of release of features and services, and in particular:
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams
- Monitoring servers and services
- Testing and releasing new features. It is necessary to release new features respecting a deadline (SLA)
- You will automate all routine processes such as deploy, updates, monitoring and testing.
Which technical skills are we looking for?
- Previous experience of at least 3 years with a service provider.
- Good knowledge of Ansible, AWX, git.
- Good knowledge of DNS services and domain names.
- Good knowledge of classic LAMP environments and mail servers.
- Good knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol and LAN and WAN networking issues.
- Good scripting skills in BASH.
- Good knowledge of virtualization environments such as VMware, Proxmox.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written technical English.
What do we appreciate in particular?
- Having a proactive, practical and resolute mentality.
- Scripting skills in at least one of the languages such as bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, PHP.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Openstack.
- Politeness and education are a must. We take care of our customers!
What do we offer you?
- Indefinite commercial contract.
- RAL between 30k and 40k depending on skills.
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- Workstation/Notebook at your disposal.
- Production rewards: make yourself noticed, we are meritocratic!
Fill out the form below, our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
*The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Your data will only be processed to answer your request.